|This library wrap the FreeImage library
functions so a python developer can easy drive FreeImage
For do it I use ctypes and the FreeImage library.
- A lot of function bound, but not all, sorry!
- Internal helper functions, like genericLoaded,
loadAndSave, convertToMultipage and convertToSinglePage
- Functions naming: internal FreeImage library has the
function's names with the first character uppercase. I leave it
unchanged and add my internal functions with the first char lowercase.
- Depth color control: some functions work only with
color depth, so I make a control if the bitmap that the developer pass
me to work on has the right depth, unless, I raise WrongColorDepth.
- Status control: after instanced the library, call the
GetStatus function and I'll return the library status
- Generic library path support: when you instance me,
can pass me the library path, unless I'll search for
FreeImage.dll, or /usr/lib/libfreeimage.so.3.
- Thanks to ctypes I'll work on all the O.S. where
FreeImage and ctypes can be compiled (I think a lot)